Skip to main content
- National/local indicators and M&E system(s) for simplified and integrated approaches for R2R;
- National and regional platforms for sharing of best practices and lessons learned in R2R.
- National indicators and simplified M&E systems developed towards national level adoption and reporting by national inter-ministry committees and assembled annually for reporting by year 2.
- Integrated and simplified tracking tools developed for multi-focal area projects and communicated to GEF;
- Informed decision makers at the national and local levels implement and mainstream integrated R2R approaches and climate adaptation;
- Previous SIDS experience, best practice and lessons with ICM/IWRM demo best practices reviewed, codified and disseminated for a PIC-wide capacity building tool to be included in web portal.
- Lessons learned from soon to be completed GEF IWRM project captured and disseminated through various forms of appropriate media targeting policy makers, practitioners, the public and other audience;
- One percent of IW budget supports the regional knowledge platform and contribute to IW:LEARN activities; appropriate amounts for knowledge related platforms in other focal areas allocated to operationalize an integrated Ridge-to-Reef knowledge platform.