Skip to main content
- This programme is a global test case of the GEF in Ridge to Reef or ecosystem-based management in the Pacific. This means the programme takes a whole-of-island approach to in environment and natural resource management.
- We take a programmatic approach and that means the programme inter-links projects aimed at achieving large scale impacts on the global environment.
- The programme is multi-focal cutting across all the GEF focal area strategies including: Biodiversity, Land Degradation, Climate Change Mitigation, Sustainable Forest Management, Climate Change Adaptation, and International Waters.
- The programme focuses on science-based planning, and results-based management to improve climate resilience and sustainable livelihoods in the Pacific.
- It engages a wide range of stakeholders from grassroots communities to Cabinet.